Did You Know...
- AUSA is your voice on Capitol Hill?
- AUSA is fighting to increase the Army's share of the Defense budget to at least 28%?
- AUSA has spent over $1,700,000 providing services to Soldiers and their families?
- AUSA has fought and will continue to fight any increases in TRICARE premiums/co-pays?
- AUSA's Family Programs directorate has provided Army Families with over 64,000 publications and other resources?
- AUSA is fighting to fill 100% of ARNG and USAR full-time manning positions?
- AUSA provides professional development and educational seminars for all components and ranks at all of its symposia and Annual Meetings?
- AUSA's NCO and Soldiers Programs directorate provides a variety of resources for America's Enlisted Soldier?
Corporate Member of the Quarter
VITAS Innovative Hospice Care
Vitas Innovative Hospice Care is a corporate sponsor of the CT Chapter AUSA. A member since 2008 Vitas has a unique veteran program for end of life care. Vitas believes we owe United States veterans a debt of gratitude for their service spent defending our country. We strive to honor their selfless contributions to the strength of our nation.
Through our specifically tailored veteran program we take into account the specific needs of veterans and the respect they deserve. We understand what patients and families are going through, and all of our hospice teams have the training and resources to address any service-related issue that may arise.
Please visit their site at www.vitas.com.