Did You Know...
- AUSA is your voice on Capitol Hill?
- AUSA is fighting to increase the Army's share of the Defense budget to at least 28%?
- AUSA has spent over $1,700,000 providing services to Soldiers and their families?
- AUSA has fought and will continue to fight any increases in TRICARE premiums/co-pays?
- AUSA's Family Programs directorate has provided Army Families with over 64,000 publications and other resources?
- AUSA is fighting to fill 100% of ARNG and USAR full-time manning positions?
- AUSA provides professional development and educational seminars for all components and ranks at all of its symposia and Annual Meetings?
- AUSA's NCO and Soldiers Programs directorate provides a variety of resources for America's Enlisted Soldier?
Corporate Member of the Quarter
Oxley is honored to be part of the Connecticut Chapter of AUSA and to support our men and women who serve in our nation's military.
As a small business located in Branford, CT. Oxley Inc. is committed to the design and manufacture of advanced electro-optic products to support our military. Our power efficient LED lighting systems ensure reliable operation in the most demanding environments. Whether we are supporting our defense services directly, or supplying products to defense equipment manufacturers, we offer reliability and efficiency through innovative products and technology.
Please visit our website at www.oxleygroup.com/usa